Thursday, March 20, 2008

PZ Myers, Science Blogger, Expelled from EXPELLED

So, there's this new creationist movie called Expelled, and eminent science blogger PZ Myers was waiting to get in for a screening.

A cop pulled him out of line and told him that he couldn't go in and that he had to leave the premises immediately, or he would be arrested.

But wait! There's more. There's so much more. I laughed so hard that I had an asthma attack. A bad one. And then I read it again.

Read THE REST OF THE STORY at Pharyngula.

Oh, man, I wish I had been there.

TK Kenyon

2 comments:

Monado said...

Cute! I'm linking to this.

P.S. Your slide show is overrunning your articles.

TK Kenyon said...

Thanks, Monado.

I can't figure out how to change the slideshow so it won't. I'm just hopeless, technically, sometimes.

TK